Floods and Landslides in Padang Panjang, Prov. West Sumatra
• Floods occur due to high rainfall intensity and a long period of time from 13.30 WIB to 17.00 WIB with a fairly large water discharge and cannot be accommodated in the existing drainage channels.
• The flood occurred on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at 17.00 WIB.
Kec. Padang Panjang Barat
• Kel. Pasar Usang
• Kel. Pasar Baru
• Kel. Kampung Manggis
• Kel. Balai-balai
Kec. Padang Panjang Timur
• Kel. Koto Panjang
• Kel. Ngalau
• Kel. Sigando
• Kel. Ganting
• ± 120 affected HHs (in data collection)
• ± 120 houses affected (in data collection)
• Affected mosques (in data collection)
• Flood depth ± 20-80 cm
• The Padang Panjang City BPBD TRC Team, Satpol-PP, Fire Service, Social Service, Environment Perkim Service and Non-Governmental Organizations attempted to extract water that had flooded residents' houses to expedite clogged drainage.
• Padang Panjang City BPBD distributed aid for flood victims which was immediately handed over by the Mayor of Padang Panjang accompanied by the Head of Padang Panjang City BPBD and the Social Service and other staff.
• At 18.00 WIB the water has receded and the situation is conducive
• Until now the joint team of BPBD, Satpol-PP Damkar, Social Service and other relevant agencies together with the community are still working to help clean up flood-affected people's homes
• BPBD Padang Panjang City
Complaint Number / Call Center : 117 (Toll Free)
Instagram : pusdalops_bnpb
Twitter : @Bnpbpusdalops