Philippines, Flooding and Landslides in Davao Region (Region XI)
On 14 March 2023, several areas within Davao Region were reported to have experienced heavy downpours due to the effects of the Low Pressure Area (LPA). This resulted in flooding and rain-induced landslides.
A - 5 flooded areas (subsided) and 8 rain-induced landslide were reported
- 1,708 families/6,984 persons were affected in 15 brgys. Of which, 589 families/ 1,932 persons are staying in 5 ECs.
- 2 dead persons/1 injured reported
- 1 bridge & 12 roads were affected (all passable)
- 5 damaged houses (1 partially/4 totally)
- 6 municipalities declared class suspension and resumed on the following day