Floods in Nunukan Regency, North Kalimantan Province
Update: Thursday, 27 May 2021 Pkl. 18.00 WIB
Forgetting of the river flow in the Sembakung watershed due to high intensity rain that occurred on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at Pkl. 18.00 WIB.
• 440 households / 1,568 people affected
• There are no refugees (residents are still staying in their homes)
• 328 houses submerged
• Affected public facilities (data collection)
• BPBD Kab. Nunukan together with the District Government, Polsek, Koramil, Village Government, Disaster Alert Village, Destana and volunteers monitored, collected data, and appealed to the community.
• The weather is cloudy and sunny
• For the next 3 days there is the potential for moderate - heavy rain at night
• The flood has not subsided with a TMA 50-120 cm in residents' houses
• BPBD Kab. Nunukan
Call Center / Complaint Number: 117 (Toll Free)